2012-2013 Pennsylvania State Budget
As information regarding the Governor's 2012-13 budget becomes available, we will post news, analysis, and documents below. Please feel free to download or share this page with your social media friends and followers.
Click 2012-13 Governor's Budget Address for information from the Governor's Budget Office and Agencies.
Click 2012-13 Budget News for a compilation of news articles from major media outlets in the Commonwealth of PA.
Click 2012-13 Budget Documents for analysis of the Governor's Proposed Budget from House and Senate Appropriations Committees.
Click 2012-13 Budget Interviews to watch Triad's Tony May Interview legislative leaders about the Governor's Budget.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of PA
- Capital Blue Cross
- Carpenter Technology
- Chester Upland School District
- Crane Safety Now
- Delaware River Maritime Enterprise Council
- District Council 21 Painters & Allied Trades
- Dog Law
- Federal Courthouse in Harrisburg
- Film Tax Credit
- Glen-Gery Brick
- Growing Schools
- Harrisburg School District
- Highway Construction Industry
- Middletown Area School District
- Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association
- Pennsylvanians for Affordable Nutrition
- Pocono Raceway
- Telecom Legislation
- Transportation Funding
- United Nations